Tutorial and Access permissions

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Tue, 01 May 2007 02:49:37 -0400
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org

I'd like to make a whole directory and everything in it, including
subdirectorys, world-readable at once. But I don't seem able to - could
you give it a shot? Basically I get W3CACL, I put in my name and
password, and it says I don't have permission.

In particular, have made a big hunk of progress on converting Primer
into slides:
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/tut7

I'll be working on it a bit tomorrow and then wrapping up, and handing
to you for editing, correcting, adding more slides. Does that work for you?

And Fabien seems to be having trouble here with accessing
http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/grddl-wg/w3ctalk8

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh