Re: A question about w3.org/html/

Hi Anne,

Le 18 mars 2007 à 05:14, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> Is that page for the HTML Activity or for the next version of
> HTML4 / XHTML1? Different sources seem to suggest different things.
> The page itself seems to be aimed at HTML4 / XHTML1 but
> announcements from the XHTML2 WG mostly include a link back to this
> page.

This is the home page for the new version of HTML. The content will
evolve I guess little by little. I had no time to discuss deeply the
content and the way to update with Dan Connolly. But when the
snowstorm of invited expert applications will be done, I think we
will find a bit of time to organize this.

> Actually, I just noticed this has been changed for the CURIE
> announcement. Maybe it was intentionally done for the RDFa Primer
> announcement?

Caught in the multiple changes and reorganizations, there have been a
few pages, mentions here and there that were erroneous. If you find
some which seem awkward, please send a mail, with links and why you
think it is awkward. That will help to fix, if they have to be fixed.

thanks.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***