dev.w3.org account (was: Re: HTML Design Principles to WD?)

On Tue, 26 Jun 2007 21:58:31 +0200, Maciej Stachowiak <mjs@apple.com>
wrote:
>> Hi Maciej,
>>
>> I (quickly) converted the Design Princples to some HTML that resembles
>> a draft document:
>>
>>   http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/html5/html-design-principles/
>> Overview.html
>>
>> Should we try to get that published or leave it a wiki page for now?
>
> I think it would be good to publish it. I would like to edit or co-edit
> the publication track version, since I did much of the editing in the
> wiki version.

That'd be awesome! Do you have a dev.w3.org account? You probably do given
the work that you did in the Web API WG.

Anyway, http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Member/w3c-archive/2007Jan/0234.html
(Member only) has the information on how to generate Overview.html from
Overview.src.html. If you need anything else please let me know.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>