Gallery Resources Website

From: <sheila.shah@ubs.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 12:16:31 -0400
To: <www-archive@w3.org>

Dear Mr. Connolly,

I am sorry to bother you with this, but I am looking for a company,
Gallery Resources Ltd., that I think acquired its namespace from your
company. I am trying to find contact information for them, but to no
avail- all numbers listed virtually everywhere are dead. Do you by any
chance have their contact information? Thank you so much, and sorry once
again to bother you with this.

Sincerely,
Sheila Shah

Please do not transmit orders or instructions regarding a UBS account by e-mail. The information provided in this e-mail or any attachments is not an official transaction confirmation or account statement. For your protection, do not include account numbers, Social Security numbers, credit card numbers, passwords or other non-public information in your e-mail. Because the information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential, proprietary or otherwise protected from disclosure, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer if you have received this communication in error. Thank you.

UBS Financial Services Inc.

UBS International Inc.

UBS Financial Services Incorporated of Puerto Rico