Re: [W3C docs] We should teach by example.

Le 9 juil. 2007 à 14:16, ~:'' ありがとうございました。 a
écrit :
> There are good simple reasons that after more than ten years,
> developers following W3C specifications have not produced authoring
> tools appropriate to the general user.
> It is that the users are not included in the W3C process, the
> teaching travels both ways, as any teacher will confirm**. The
> results is that the specifications aren't understood or 'tested' by
> many people and have basic technical problems.

I do not disagree with this, and I encourage to participate to
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AuthorSyntax
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jul/0516

I still want to see people starting a tutorial for HTML.
That would be really cool.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***