Re: [W3C docs] We should teach by example.

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 14:34:50 +0900
Cc: Philip TAYLOR <Philip-and-LeKhanh@Royal-Tunbridge-Wells.Org>, "Michael(tm) Smith" <mike@w3.org>, Jon Barnett <jonbarnett@gmail.com>, "Michael A. Puls II" <shadow2531@gmail.com>, www-archive@w3.org
To: ~:'' ありがとうございました。 <j.chetwynd@btinternet.com>

Le 9 juil. 2007 à 14:16, ~:'' ありがとうございました。 a
écrit :
> There are good simple reasons that after more than ten years,
> developers following W3C specifications have not produced authoring
> tools appropriate to the general user.
> It is that the users are not included in the W3C process, the
> teaching travels both ways, as any teacher will confirm**. The
> results is that the specifications aren't understood or 'tested' by
> many people and have basic technical problems.

I do not disagree with this, and I encourage to participate to
http://esw.w3.org/topic/HTML/AuthorSyntax
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-html/2007Jul/0516

I still want to see people starting a tutorial for HTML.
That would be really cool.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***