Re: Need examples for SemWeb VCard work

From: Karl Dubost <karl@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:35:38 +0900
Cc: "'Harry Halpin'" <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>, <www-archive@w3.org>
To: Richard Ishida <ishida@w3.org>

> From: Harry Halpin [mailto:hhalpin@ibiblio.org]
> We're working on trying to standardize a SemWeb vocabulary
> for vCard [1] in the SemWeb- Intersest Group. I'm the Chair
> of the GRDDL WG, so this is important me.

It might be useful too, previous discussions on the topic, related to

There is also a tight coupling of names and geographical locations

I'm eager to see such ontology. It should be very extensible in
nature, because of the nature of names.

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***