[wbs] response to 'Grant I: Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C Recommendation'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 09:47:01 +0000
To: www-archive@w3.org

The following answers have been successfully submitted to 'Grant I: Grant
of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of a W3C
Recommendation' (the public) for  by .

---------------------------------
Information about the Contributor
----
Please provide the required information about the contributor.

Name of the contributing organization (or your name if contributed by an
individual):
Your role in that organization (leave blank if contributed by an
individual):

---------------------------------
Information about the Contribution
----
Please provide sufficient information to identify the contributed test
cases (e.g., a URI or other reference):

---------------------------------
Additional Relevant Information
----
Please provide any other information that is relevant to the contribution.

---------------------------------
Confirmation of Agreement
----
Once you have provided the information required above, please
confirm the following statement and then submit the form to complete
your contribution.

 * [ ] On behalf of the contributing organization named above, I agree to
the above Grant of License for Contributed Test Cases Published as Part of
a W3C Recommendation.

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/1/testgrants-200409/ until 2010-10-01.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer