Re: GRDDL Going to Last Call

Harry,

The latest RDFa documents are all linked from:

http://www.w3.org/2006/07/SWD/wiki/RDFa

which are a notable update since the last WD (I think I've sent the URLs
out a few times.)

That said, when this comes out in WD form, it will be updated at the URL
you have ([7] in your references).

I don't know about linking the RDFa bookmarklets in a WD or REC-track
document... probably not stable enough for that.

Regarding the ability of GRDDL to output any serialization of RDF: I
know I haven't had very good attendance on the call, but I think the
latest solution---to try every transform and figure out which one the
agent cares about---is lacking. Unless these transforms can be typed in
some way, they're not likely to be useful to an RDFa agent, especially
since many RDFa agents will use client-side Javascript and thus not be
able to "try every transform and see which one fits."

I believe I've said this on GRDDL calls before, but if you need me to
make this comment more officially, I can.

-Ben