Re: contacting Renato about RDF/vCard note

From: Harry Halpin <hhalpin@ibiblio.org>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 13:37:42 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: Ivan Herman <ivan@w3.org>, Norm Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>, Ralph Swick <swick@w3.org>, www-archive@w3.org, brian suda <brian.suda@gmail.com>

My previous e-mail to renato (at) iprsystems.com bounced, but I just
googled him and found he's changed jobs, so I'm going after what appears
to be his new e-mail address renato (at) iannella.it.

Hmm...we need some sort of version control management for the e-mails of
spec editors :) Not actually kidding...

I'll give over my whole Saturday to getting vCard into shape as well.
Just got my laptop working again so I can actually access W3C CVS now...

--
		-harry

Harry Halpin,  University of Edinburgh
http://www.ibiblio.org/hhalpin 6B522426