RE: Re: ?sthetic Permissive License - For Approval

John Cowan suggested:
> Since the license meets the McQuary limit, it might be useful to use
> it as a .sig, where even the MIT or 2-clause BSD licenses would be
> excessively wordy.
>
> Perhaps it should be renamed the Email Public License.

The McQuary limit has long ago been satisfied by the simple copyright and
licensing notice:

   Copyright (C) <year> <author or owner>
   Licensed to the public under the XXXX license.

...where XXXX is the name of an OSI-approved or CC-approved license
published on OSI's or CC's website.

There's no need for a new Email license, especially if it means burdening
email every time we send one to a public list and don't really mind what
happens to our words once we say them.

/Larry