late for HTML WG call 2007-12-06

From: Gregory J. Rosmaita <oedipus@hicom.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 23:57:37 +0000
To: connolly@w3.org, chris.wilson@microsoft.com
Cc: www-archive@w3.org, mike@w3.org

aloha, i know that i have an item pending review, but i will not
be able to join the call until half-past, although i will join
as soon as possible and may or may not be able to follow some of
the IRC traffic...

gregory.
             A busy man complained one day:
        "I get no time!" "What's that you say?"
           Cried out his friend, a lazy quiz;
         "You have, sir, all the time there is.
     There's plenty, too, and don't you doubt it--
          We're never for an hour without it."

       -- Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary
Gregory J. Rosmaita: oedipus@hicom.net
Oedipus' Online Complex: http://my.opera.com/oedipus