Re: edits to the draft should reflect the consensus of the WG

From: Ian Hickson <ian@hixie.ch>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:50:45 +0000 (UTC)
To: Robert Burns <rob@robburns.com>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007, Robert Burns wrote:

> There is nothing in the recent edits regarding @alt and @usemap that has
> listened to any of the feedback, Instead he spends his time compiling
> lists and scoring the WGs participants[1]. How does that fit with the
> process Ian promised to adhere to?
>
> [1]: <http://junkyard.damowmow.com/290>

I hope you're not suggesting that what I do to amuse myself in my free
time is any of the working group's concern.

Incidentally I updated the data above to take into account the amount of
time the participants actually spent from the time of the first e-mail to
the time of their last e-mail. It includes an 'e-mail per day' average --
how many e-mails each participant caused to be sent to the list either by
writing it or by triggering a reply. You may find the data illuminating:

   http://junkyard.damowmow.com/291

Cheers,