Re: A Compromise to the Versioning Debate

On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 04:12:59 +1000, Kornel Lesinski <kornel@geekhood.net>
wrote:
> Non-conformance may be reported in the console, but the indicator in
> browser chrome should be reserved only for really important problems
> that are blockers for future specifications and/or can't be implemented
> in a cross-browser fashion (like innerHTML used on mis-nested <form>
> that has been mentioned).

Given that we want to implement those in a way similar to the other
features (well defined error handling / "recovery") that seems unlikely to
be useful.

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>