Re: Contribution to W3C: Turtle Specification

Dave, Ian, Ivan,

note that the signature key used here (0x4F71955A) has expired on 4 Feb
2007. Can we please have a version of the declaration below with an
unexpired GPG-key?

Thanks

Rigo Wenning
W3C Staff Counsel
P.S. Ian, please add a link to the archived mail from the materials once
they are on the Web-server.