Format of disposition of comments (Was: [XBL] Address Extensibility in XBL 2.0)

On Fri, 27 Oct 2006, Karl Dubost wrote:

> > The disposition of comments is at:
> >    http://dev.w3.org/cvsweb/~checkout~/2006/xbl2/disposition-of-comments
>
> Thanks for the pointer.
>
> That would be good if the WG could prepare an HTML version will help certainly
> during the transition call.

Since the disposition of comments isn't even read by anyone these days [1]
it isn't clear to me that the disposition of comments is worth doing at
all, let alone in HTML, especially given how much more work maintaining
the document as an HTML file would be compared to maintaining a simple
text file.

[1] See, e.g. SVG 1.2's disposition of comments, where the "Director's
in question, and which was never even looked at by the Director before the
specification went to CR.