(no subject)

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:27:16 +0100, T.V Raman <raman@google.com> wrote:

> I concurr with Steve, and strongly disagree with the later
> suggestion on this thread that two parallel versions of the
> charter be maintained with a pointer being passed around to the
> alternative --- I for one would not feel comfortable voting on
> either  version of any of the charters if that were the case.

I agree with Raman that having made the proposals they should stand. I am
disappointed that the feedback that various people including myself raised
seemed to have been ignored in the proposal, but W3C is like that. I will
make the same suggestions in my AC review, as significant change requests.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com