(no subject)

From: Charles McCathieNevile <chaals@opera.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2006 11:58:29 +0100
To: "T.V Raman" <raman@google.com>, steve@w3.org
Cc: dino@w3.org, chris@w3.org, dbaron@dbaron.org, ian@hixie.ch, mjs@apple.com, w3c-html-cg@w3.org, timbl@w3.org, www-archive@w3.org

On Wed, 22 Nov 2006 23:27:16 +0100, T.V Raman <raman@google.com> wrote:

> I concurr with Steve, and strongly disagree with the later
> suggestion on this thread that two parallel versions of the
> charter be maintained with a pointer being passed around to the
> alternative --- I for one would not feel comfortable voting on
> either  version of any of the charters if that were the case.

I agree with Raman that having made the proposals they should stand. I am
disappointed that the feedback that various people including myself raised
seemed to have been ignored in the proposal, but W3C is like that. I will
make the same suggestions in my AC review, as significant change requests.

cheers

Chaals

chaals@opera.com          Try Opera 9 now! http://opera.com