Re: comments on pubrules

On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 08:05 -0600, Ian B. Jacobs wrote:
> On Mon, 2006-03-27 at 13:34 +0200, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
> > According to http://validator.w3.org/checklink the pubrules document
> > http://www.w3.org/2005/07/13-pubrules-src.html has quite some broken links
> > (and fragment identifiers). I believe most, if not all, are in the
> > examples. Now pubrules itself is not a document on the TR track, but it
> > would be nice if it sets a good example.
>
> Of course we'll fix the broken links.

Hi Anne,

I followed up and there was one broken anchor, which I fixed. Please
note that 13-pubrules-src is not really meant to be used out of context
(and you have checked it out of context). Also, this is a template, and
some of the live (broken) links are to be replaced by editors; the fact
that they are broken will indeed prove useful if editors forget to
replace them in their documents -- this will show up when they
are run through pubrules.

 - Ian
Tel:                     +1 718 260-9447