Re: decentralized version control with hg [was: N3 in JSON, euler.py ...]

Dan Connolly wrote:
[...]
> OK, I started that hg serve process again. But don't try to push to it;
> you're not authorized.

That is reasonable.

> Instead, just clone it:
>
>   % hg clone http://homer.w3.org:8765/ euler-py-hg

That worked perfectly and I'm deeply impressed/forwardlooking to work with
Hg

I'm looking at http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/latest seeing
http://chatlogs.planetrdf.com/swig/2006-12-19.html#T05-59-09
* DanC wonders if that's what Jos's reorder(goals, ev) is about
but reorder is not needed at reasoning time and was an experiment
to find out reordered rule premises w.r.t. given query
(a backward chainer is quite sensitive to subgoal reordering).

Will stay tuned to your JSON/N3 progress and feel it will work!