Re: commenting on specifications

Hi Anne,

Le 8 août 06 à 02:40, Anne van Kesteren a écrit :
> How about creating specific "tags" for specifications people can
> use on their weblog to comment on them? Using Technorati or some
> other software editor's could then read what other people have to
> say about the specification.
>
> Of course, things like formal objections etc. are not really to be
> tracked in such a way, but just some simple feedback indicating
> whether or not the work is appreciated can probably be done...

I think it's a very good idea if it comes from the WGs. I can try to
talk about it on the chairs Mailing-list. It might help to detect the
comments, though it doesn't solve one problem which is fundamental:
language issue.

	People usually on their weblogs write in their native language,
which is normal. I can't try to guess for german or latine languages,
it becomes a lot harder for chinese, russian, or other strange
languages like Dutch ;)

But yes I agree it could be a good idea. I will propose it.
I have done it in the past. See for example
http://blogmarks.net/tag/xhtml2comments

   QA Weblog - http://www.w3.org/QA/
      *** Be Strict To Be Cool ***