XMLHttpRequest comments from heycam

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2006 14:42:05 +0200
To: www-archive@w3.org

I probably need to address this at some point...

* phenny to annevk: 10:53Z <heycam> tell annevk XHR says the responseText
and responseXML attributes say they should thrown an exception if accessed
with an inappropriate readyState value, but the prose says they should
actually return in this case

* phenny to annevk: 10:59Z <heycam> tell annevk that the text for
responseXML should probably say something like "Otherwise, if the media
type of the Content-Type header is either text/xml or application/xml, or
ends in +xml ..."

... and thank Cameron of course!

Note to self: I guess this was introduced when Robin made the
specification use ReSpec more "correctly."

--
Anne van Kesteren
<http://annevankesteren.nl/>