Re: [w3photo] w3photo2005?

Hi Greg,

thanks for the reply. We are obviously too late for this year's
conf, but it would be nice to continue somehow anyway. I started
working on a photo annotator/browser on monday, but will need
another day or two before I can put it online. While coding an
import script I came across some (minor) issues with the existing
site. Don't know if you could find the time to have a look at it,
given that we are still doing it without any sponsoring...
- some rdf files contain an unqualified "w3photoRDF" tag
- when in details view, my browser (mozilla and firefox)
  runs into an endless refresh loop.
- it would be great if we could replace the namespace
   http://www.mindswap.org/~golbeck/web/www04photo.owl#"
  with
   http://www.mindswap.org/2004/www04photo.owl#
  .
Would it make sense to add a gallery for www2005? did you
see log-wise if there are more visitors currently?

all the best,
benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack