Re: palmagent committer

From: Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:04:09 -0500
To: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: www-archive@w3.org
/ Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org> was heard to say:
| Discussing changes with me first is great, but

One thing I started working on was a new option, --flatxml that
outputs a non-RDF XML representation of the data. I'd be tempted, in
fact, to rename the --xml option to --rdf and use --xml for the flat
XML.

Is that a controversial or friendly amendment? :-)

                                        Be seeing you,
                                          norm

--
Norman Walsh <ndw@nwalsh.com> | There is no excellent beauty that hath