Redland Isomorphism Tool?

From: Sean B. Palmer <sean+wa@infomesh.net>
Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 22:36:15 +0000
To: Dave Beckett <dave.beckett@bristol.ac.uk>
CC: www-archive@w3.org

If you can rewrite your code without using yield, I might have a go at
converting it. The current form is rather gnarly recursive
palmer-idomatic Python ;)

--By Dave Beckett on 2005-01-04 05:56:00.
]]] - http://miscoranda.com/comments/129

'Tis very kind indeed! I've converted it into a more readable format,
without a single yield in sight:

    - Vanilla RDF Graph Isomorphism Tester

I'd be very grateful if you were able to put something together:
comparing test outputs accounts for half the test time occasionally...

Sean B. Palmer, http://inamidst.com/sbp/