Re: geoRSS namespaces

<geo:geography> sounds like an possible bridge between RSS/RDF and GML.

Chatted with Dan Brickley, who shepherds(?) the w3c geo vocabulary. He
is interested in profiling GML for use within RSS/RDF
[http://danbri.org/words/2005/07/26/110] and supports working on a
proposal.

I've cc:d Dan and Libby Miller (as well as the w3 archiver in a first
step to more formal discussions there)

-Mikel