Odd thing happens with HTML Tidy

From: Dirk @ Registar <@>
Date: Sat, 4 Sep 2004 17:24:05 -0500
To: <connolly@w3.org>, <www-archive@w3.org>

OK, first off: congrats on a great tool.  It's helped me move to XHTML that
much easier.

Now, I ran it against several of the pages on my website, and now for some
reason some of the pages are slightly over 100%.  The HTML all looks fine,
and I can't figure out what is causing it.  I'm guessing at maybe something
that HTML Tidy did, or something in the DTD.  Any clues?

Page is at http://www.technicalauthoring.com/links.html (see also
skills.html, but intro.html - also run through HTML Tidy - doesn't have this
problem).

Appreciate any light you can shed on this.

Thanks,
Dirk