[wbs] Karen Myers response to 'Registration for W3C's Tenth Anniversary Birthday Celebration (1 Dec 2004)'

From: WBS Mailer on behalf of <webmaster@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:25:01 +0000
To: karen@w3.org,acregister@w3.org,www-archive@w3.org

Here are the answers submitted to 'Registration for W3C's Tenth Anniversary
Birthday Celebration (1 Dec 2004)' (W3C's Tenth Anniversary Birthday
Celebration attendees) for Karen Myers.

---------------------------------
Attendance at the Symposium
----

Do you plan to attend the W3C Tenth Anniversary Symposium 1 December 2004
in Boston?

If you are a member of the W3C Advisory Committee who cannot attend this
meeting and wish to send a substitute, please use the "designate someone
else" link above. Others unable to attend who wish to send a substitute
may send their request via email to acregister@w3.org .

[ I will attend 1 December. ]

---------------------------------
Attendance at the Reception
----
Will you attend the Reception following the Symposium?

[ I will attend ]

---------------------------------
Meal Requirements
----

What are your meal requirements?
Please note: we will do our best to accommodate requests but must work
with fixed menus.

The hotel will be serving attendees a continental breakfast buffet as well
as a plated lunch. Coffee and refreshments will be available during breaks.

[ Omnivore (meat & etc) ]
Comments (or a URI pointing to your comments):

---------------------------------
Hotel Requirements
----
Please indicate whether you intend to stay at the Fairmont Copley Plaza
Hotel in Boston. This information is for meeting planners only
and submitting this form will not make a reservation for you at the hotel.

Special room rates are available on 30 November and 1 December at the
Fairmont Copley Plaza for those attending this W3C event.  The cost is US
$189 + 12.45% tax (single or double rm. w/ one bed) or $219 + 12.45% tax
(double rm. w/ two beds). Mention promotional code: GRMIT1. These rates
are available until 8 November 2004. You may also book reservations using
this
secure link.

[ I will stay at the Fairmont Copley Plaza (in Boston) ]

---------------------------------
In what capacity are you attending the event?
----
Please select one or more as appropriate.

 * [ ] W3C Advisory Committee Representative
 * [x] W3C Team
 * [ ] Former W3C Team
 * [ ] W3C Advisory Board
 * [ ] W3C Technical Architecture Group
 * [ ] W3C Office Representative
 * [ ] Press
 * [ ] non-W3C Invited Speaker
 * [ ] non-W3C Invited Guest
 * [ ] W3C Group Chair

These answers were last modified on 22 October 2004 at 16:22:30 E.S.T.
by Karen Myers

http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/36751/w3cat1020041201/ until 2004-11-15.

 Regards,

 The Automatic WBS Mailer