Some thoughts on effective access to "primary" vs "secondary" resources, consistency of descriptions, and bootstrapping the semantic web...

From: <Patrick.Stickler@nokia.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:27:19 +0300
To: <public-webarch-comments@w3.org>

I draw the TAG's attention to some comments which I feel
are relevant to the TAG issue httpRange-14 and to the
principles and best practices presented in AWWW:

http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-rdf-interest/2004Oct/0086.html

Regards,

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler                (+358 40) 801 9690
Senior Architect                Hatanpäänkatu 1

Forum Nokia is Nokia's online community for third party developers
creating mobile applications. Registered members can find a wide
range of development tools, supporting documents, and can meet other
developers on-line. The Forum Nokia site was established in 1995
and has currently over 1 500 000 members.

Forum Nokia                   http://www.forum.nokia.com
Register Online               http://www.forum.nokia.com/register
Info on Developer Platforms   http://www.forum.nokia.com/platform
Check the Latest Devices      http://www.forum.nokia.com/devices