RE: IRI and URI comparisions (was Re: charmodReview-17, LC-k lyne 26, LC-kopecky5, LC-kopecky6, LC-booth3, LC-schema17)

Hello Martin,

Oh... now you've surprised me... because I would to and AFAICT this is not a
property of the current iriToUri mapping. eg, as before,
http://www.example.org/ros%C3%A9 and http://www.example.org/rosé

<snip/>

> Regards,    Martin.

regards