Re: X.509 and PGP

It occurred to me that the CanonicalizationMethod could simply be
TriX serialization + alphanumerical ordering of triples + XML
canonicalization (though I wonder if the latter is going to provide
a true canonicalization...)

An alternative CanonicalizationMethod could simply be N-Triples
with alphanumerical ordering (sans bnode labels) and sequential
bnode labeling after ordering (_:id########)...

Anyway, just thinking out loud (has anyone already solved this?)

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler
Nokia, Finland