Re: add Shift_JIS support to XSLT service?

Hello Dan,

We should definitely make sure that our XSLT service can be used
with more than just a few simple encodings. Just adding
Shift_jis doesn't really a good idea.

It could be that xsltproc on our machines already supports a lot
of encodings (if it is complied with iconv support).
So that would be an additional possibility.

Regards,    Martin.