Re: [w3photo] vocabulary update

On 14.03.2004 12:38:07, Jim Ley wrote:
>When asked in IRC about which to use for rect, I said x,y,width,height, as
>that is the natural mechanism for use in SVG, and HTML, so no conversion
>would be required, I didn't notice that BBox was different, but I would also
>say that should be x,y,h,w since that again is directly usable on the web,
>and it's what API's such as getBBox() of SVG gives.

ok, I updated the doc. both boundingBox and coords for Rectangle now should
use x,y,width,height. I also added some mini inline code examples to the
coords doc [1] (thanks for the suggestion, morten). (I'm thinking about
adding inline image support as well but don't know yet if I will find the
time for that extension.) I'm trying to focus on annotation forms and this
remote query thing now...

I have one question left: the basic svg shapes seem to allow float values
for coordinates, should I change "integer" to "float" or omit the units
in the doc?

benjamin

[1] http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/pages/image_doc_rdfsowl#term_imreg_coords
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/SVG/shapes.html