Re: more text

On Mar 16, 2004, at 13:34, ext Chris Bizer wrote:

> Thus I would also mandate two different namespaces: rdfg: for general
> terms
> like Graph, subGraphOf, equivialentGraph ... and swp: (short for:
> Semantic
> Web Publishing) for our agent scenario specific vocabulary.

I.e.

    rdfg:Graph
       a rdfs:Class ;
       rdfs:comment "An RDF graph (with intensional semantics)." .

    rdfg:equivalentGraph
       a rdf:Property ;
       rdfs:comment  "The subject and object graphs are equivalent as
defined by RDF Concepts." ;
       rdfs:domain rdfg:Graph ;
       rdfs:range rdfg:Graph .

    rdfg:subGraphOf
       a rdf:Property ;
       rdfs:comment "The subject graph is equivalent to a subset of the
object graph." ;
       rdfs:domain rdfg:Graph ;
       rdfs:range rdfg:Graph ;

And

    swp:Authority
       a rdfs:Class ;
       rdfs:comment "An authority, or origin, of a graph; such as a
person or company." .

    swp:Signature
       a rdfs:Class ;
       rdfs:comment "A signature used to authenticate a graph." .

    swp:authority
       a rdf:Property ;
       rdfs:comment "The object is the authority, or origin, of the
subject graph." ;
       rdfs:domain rdfg:Graph ;
       rdfs:range swp:Authority .

    swp:assertedBy
       a rdf:Property ;
       rdfs:subPropertyOf rdfg:authority ;
       rdfs:comment "The object is the asserting authority of the
subject graph." ;
       rdfs:domain rdfg:Graph ;
       rdfs:range swp:Authority .

    swp:signature
       a rdf:Property ;
       rdfs:comment "The object is the signature to be used to
authenticate the subject graph." ;
       rdfs:domain rdfg:Graph ;
       rdfs:range swp:Signature .

Seems reasonable to me.

It also further narrows the focus of the
bootstrapping/grounding/terminal
interpretation to an even more minimal vocabulary.

Patrick

--

Patrick Stickler
Nokia, Finland