Re: Named graphs etc

On the phone Chris asserts he send a message (that I can't find) talking
about looking for chains of graphs, where one is affirmed by a triple in
another, which is affirmed by a triple in another, ... until we ground out
in a graph that contains a triple affirming itself. (Note the agent of the
affirming is not the graph but a real agent)

I thought it worth noting that that is covered by the algorithm below in
the nondeterminstic order in which one chooses to consider which graph to
consider next. (Although both Chris's algorithm and the one below are
intended to be modularised by a trust policy).

i.e. I think we can get a generalization where step 3 just applies the
trust policy of the agent

Jeremy