[w3photo] update on w3photo.org/photostest

From: Greg Elin <greg@fotonotes.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 05:51:00 -0500
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Apologies to all for being so quiet. I'm actually using Fotonotes at 1
day conference today (http://www.trendagenda.org ) and have been
cleaning up the Fotonotes code (and buying a new digital camera).

So I'll have a good test run of some issues and will report back.

Libby also helped me earlier this week review the vocabs in greater
detail. Haven't had a chance to assemble thoughts.

I think we are still looking good for Feb 5 launching of the repository
(give or take a day or two...)

We do have a chat coming up on Feb 1, which I think we should keep.

More Saturday, Sunday...

Greg