[w3photo] w3photo: hacking the ont and documentation

From: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 01:18:55 +0100
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Hi,

I started integrating and documenting the various w3photo vocabs and
terms. it's still quite unstructured and most of the terms are
still missing but at least it's running..

home:             http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/
DL ont so far:    http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/spec_dl
doc so far:       http://www.bnowack.de/w3photo/doc_full

pages are generated on the fly (no cacheing yet), so it may be
a bit slow.

a related question:
did we already decide on a namespace for the new terms (e.g.
boundingBox) or will they be added to an existing vocab?

comments, suggestions, complaints (tag soup, I know) are welcome!

good night,
benjamin

--
Benjamin Nowack