test/ref files depend on devel/WWW file layout

From: Dan Connolly <connolly@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 08:31:21 -0600
To: Tim Berners-Lee <timbl@w3.org>
Cc: www-archive+n3bugs@w3.org

Tim,

As we discussed yesterday, I can't pass the regression
tests because...

connolly@dirk:~/w3ccvs/WWW/2000/10/swap$ grep -l devel/WWW test/ref/*
test/ref/animal-1.rdf
test/ref/animal-ntriples.n3
test/ref/daml-ont-piped.n3
test/ref/equiv-syntax.n3
test/ref/lists-simple-1.rdf
test/ref/n-rules12.n3
test/ref/nn-rules12.n3
test/ref/norm-av1.n3
test/ref/norm-av2.n3
test/ref/numbers-n.n3
test/ref/numbers.rdf
test/ref/rules-flag-ntriples.n3

According to [1], I can't check any code in. I did anyway,
yesterday, since you were around to complain if I had gone
too far, but I'm sorta stuck now.

[1] "Cwm developers agree that all the tests have to pass before code is
checked in. To run the tests, do make in the swap/test directory."
http://www.w3.org/2000/10/swap/doc/cwm#dev