Re: can i asking for the euler souce code?

From: Jos De_Roo <jos.deroo@agfa.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 00:25:23 +0100
To: "Dan Connolly <connolly" <connolly@w3.org>
Cc: rew bunny <bunnyspecialone@yahoo.com>, www-archive@w3.org

DanC wrote:
> On Wed, 2004-01-14 at 22:57, rew bunny wrote:
>> hello sir,
>>
>> i am a student where have a project that need to using Java 1.3.1 to
>> draw a graph and solve the problem of Euler cycle and euler path..it
>> have to detect wheather it got the euler cycle or euler path...
>> i have done with my drawing graph part...

For Rew's information, Guido Naudts also wrote about
that anti-looping technique in his masters thesis
http://www.agfa.com/w3c/2002/02/thesis/thesis.pdf

>> but now i have to asking sir's help that can sir send me the souce
>> code for euler?
>>
>> or did sir have any related web site?
>
> Jos makes the source available:
>   http://www.agfa.com/w3c/euler/

and
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/eulersharp/

> The current version seems to be...
>   http://www.agfa.com/w3c/2003/euler3680.zip

That's right and for the moment we refactor it
(separate the output, builtins, ...) and will
have an initial file release soon...