[w3photo] Mailing list note

From: Jim Hendler <hendler@cs.umd.edu>
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:54:30 -0500
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Greg and all-
  just thought I'd point out that the default "reply" address for this
list is to go to everyone, rather than just to the sender -- might I
suggest we all be careful about who the responses go to?   Greg, you
might consider changing this so the default is to return to the
sender unless one uses a "reply-all" -- from my experience in WGs, it
is often the case that one sends a hasty reply intended just for the
sender and only later realizes it is going to everyone - the set up
where reply goes to sender and "reply all" goes to sender plus list
is a nice way to get around this and avoids a lot of embarassing
mistakes
  -JH

--
Professor James Hendler			  http://www.cs.umd.edu/users/hendler
Univ of Maryland, College Park, MD 20742	  240-277-3388 (Cell)