Re: [w3photo] rescheduled - UI IRC Jan 15 1015 GMT

Acknowledged, Jennifer. I'm in New Jersey myself and will be IRC'ing in
my PJs, tomorrow.

Are there enough UI interested parties interested States side to have
another UI chat sometime Friday? I think we are still at the stage of
kicking idea around sample ideas.

Greg