[w3photo] URL/project name ideas?

From: Greg Elin <greg@fotonotes.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:52:47 -0500
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

I spoke with Stu and Mike and we are planning to move the front door
site from its current location of http://fotonotes.net/www2004photo to:
http://www.www2004.org/w3photo

Any strong preferences or ideas for the name of that subdirectory? I
think having then name "w3photo" works, but maybe there is something
better?

w3photo
w3photos
wwwphoto
www2004photo
semanticphoto
semantic-photo
photo
photohistory

Votes? Also, I the working name of the project is:
Semantic-Photo History of the IW3C2 Conferences

That is a mouthful. Any suggestions for a short nick name? Does w3photo
work?

- Greg