[w3photo] UI chat 13:45 GMT/ 8:45 EST

From: Greg Elin <greg@fotonotes.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 08:39:29 -0500
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Libby and I hope to IRC a bit regarding UI.

I've put up the very mockup of Fotonotes in which three fields have
been added to annotating a depiction. The three fields don't work, by
the way...this is just a look at an interface.

1. select an image
2 click and drag over an area of the photo
3. works in IE, Mozilla, etc. (but not in Opera or Safari)

Greg Elin

Subscribe Instructions