RE: SWIG agenda at plenary?

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 17:48:09 +0100
To: "Dan Brickley" <danbri@w3.org>, "Jeremy Carroll" <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>, <lsr@nist.gov>, <ot@w3.org>
Cc: <www-archive@w3.org>

> Jeremy, re QAIG, do you have an url for their agenda? We could maybe
> arrange things to help...

http://www.w3.org/QA/2004/02/f2f.html

I am most interested in the QAF review and issues Monday PM, (with a flow
over onto Tuesday PM). Hence I would prefer if the SWIG topics that I have
expressed interest in (particularly contexts, etc) were Monday or Tuesday
AM. I would hope to attend QAIG on Monday PM, and make a call Tuesday
lunchtime as to which (QAIG or SWIG) to attend Tuesday PM

Jeremy