[w3photo] Repository Snag 3 - Need screen shot w3photo.org

From: Greg Elin <elin@unitboy.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 10:14:45 -0500
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

Snag 3 - Need Screen Shot for w3photo.org
This is a small snag...and it would be great if someone could help.

W3photo.org, which is about an photograph repository...doesn't have a
single photograph on it. Several parties have observed the value of
having a visually explanatory example of an image and semantic data on
the site to show people what we mean.

Being the optimist...I thought we'd get the repository up, take a
couple of screen shots and we'd be done.

So...this is a request for some ideas, or some actual screen shots, to
include on the site.  We can always improve it. Thanks!

Greg