Re: [w3photo] RDF and ID's

From: Greg Elin <elin@unitboy.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 12:18:04 -0500
Cc: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com, Libby Miller <Libby.Miller@bristol.ac.uk>
To: Benjamin Nowack <bnowack@appmosphere.com>

Thanks, Benjamin.

I was looking at RAP a bit last night and felt it meant re-architecting
a lot of code

However, rdfworld.php [1]  looks very shiny, converting RDF into PHP
objects. That could
map very nicely. Will look more. Thanks!

Question still stands for me...is the hasPart or the Rectangle the
object?

Greg

P.S. (Love this group!)

[1] rdfworld.php - http://chxo.com/rdfworld/index.htm#documentation