[w3photo] update

From: Greg Elin <elin@unitboy.com>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 10:09:35 -0500
To: semantic-photolist@unitboy.com

As per the planned timeline, I had hoped to see the first iteration of
the repository live today. Regrettably, I hit a couple of snags on my
side with the code. Nothing to show yet today, but I am working on it.

I think we should set our eyes on a catch up IRC at the beginning of
next week? Would that work for people?

Thanks (and more as soon as I have something to show...)

Greg