Re: The XML Schema GRDDL Story

On Dec 13, 2004, at 10:33 PM, Dan Connolly wrote:

> On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 10:16 +0100, Dominique Hazaël-Massieux wrote:
>> Le sam 11/12/2004 à 00:43, Dan Connolly a écrit :
>>> Say... actually, it doesn't work so well in the online service...
>>>
>>> "XML Parsing Error: syntax error"
>>> http://www.w3.org/2000/06/webdata/xslt?
>>> xslfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%
>>> 2F2004%2F01%2Frdxh%2Fgrddl-xml-
>>> processor&xmlfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org
>>> %2F2003%2Fg%2Fpo-doc
>>>
>>> I can't find the problem, Dom; help?
>>
>> Fixed; there was some obscure combination of bugs in the style sheet
>> and
>> bug in the XSLT processor;
>> http://www.w3.org/2000/06/webdata/xslt?
>> xslfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2004%2F01%2Frdxh%2Fgrddl-xml-
>> processor&xmlfile=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F2003%2Fg%2Fpo-doc.xml has
>> not the right content. Woohoo!
>
> Yes... much better now. Thanks!

excellent! you guys rock! :)

Dom, I was thinking of adding this example to the GRDDL service [1]
because I think this is an example that many in the XML world will be
interested in.  Before I do, however, I wanted to know if you're OK
with this addition (you own the sig at the bottom of the page) and how
you / DanC feel about an example the specifics of which are not yet
reflected in the GRDDL note [2].  This example is of interest to me
enough that I'd be willing to help with an updated version to the GRDDL
note. :)

(cc'ing MSM 'cause he and I have been working on similar XML Schema
Annotation work. MSM, the thread starts here [3])

[1] http://www.w3.org/2004/01/rdxh/grddl-xml-demo
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/2004/NOTE-grddl-20040413/
[3] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-archive/2004Dec/0014.html

semantic web activity lead               http://www.w3.org/2001/sw/