Re: XSCH note

Hi Jeremy,

Jeremy Carroll wrote:
>>I hand you the lock on everything except ***the user defined datatype part
>>and the table of contents, and the status of this document.***

> I've checked in a first pass of the text for the URI section and the
> intro. I need to add some N3 examples, and work on the links and references.

OK, but I am also editing the introduction section - according to your earlier email, I thought you would only edit the *** parts above after you sent me your pass.  I think in order to make the picture clear, we should add (and I have already added) some small sub-sections in the intro, briefly explaining XMLS dt, RDF dt, OWL dt and DL dt etc. Anyway, there should be no problem combining our intros together later.

> I will be off the net until late Monday afternoon, thus I will integrate
> my changes from tomorrow and the weekend, plus any changes you get to me
> by Monday 3pm (UCT) and get that on the web by about 2000 UCT Monday.

Will do.

Greetings,
Jeff

--
Dr. Jeff Z. Pan  ( http://DL-Web.man.ac.uk/ )
School of Computer Science, The University of Manchester