Re: [XSCH] XPath eq, practical datatype issues and formal specification

Jeff Pan wrote:

> BTW, do you have any idea about the deadline?

If we want to let other WGs review it over the Xmas holiday then we need
to get a move on, my fault really ...

For instance, a scenario might be:

   A first complete editors' draft a week today ...
   Encourage other TF members to review before next Thursday's telecon
(16th)
    At Thursday telecon open it for WG review and determine how/when we
will ask other WGs to review (e.g. once WG reviewers have signed off, or
in parallel with WG review). For example, we could ask WG reviewers to
be done by 21st, we integratre comments and have a document ready for
23rd for review by X??? WGs over Xmas, then first/second week January we
  get a draft ready for publication. Might be simpler to have WG review
in parallel with other WG review.

   Is that too tight for you? (I realise there are other deadlines as
well at the moment).

Jeremy