Snapshot

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Apr 2004 14:56:43 +0100
To: Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>
Cc: Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, www-archive@w3.org, Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>

I have been doing some cleaning up ...

as far as I am concerned everything except sections 5 and 6 is now in place

Please review the conclusion - it needs to be changed, I've written
something for people to find fault with.

I need to talk with Pat about section 6.3 (I am busy for a few hours now,
will try later)

We might have to cut some text somewhere, we are currently over the limit,
but we have to drop the vocab section, add the picture and prne redunancy
(particularly on the performative stuff).

Some of the refs need tidying up.

I include the latex sources - if Chris wants to do a bit more tidying up do
so and try and return the lock before 8 pm (UK time). (Maybe include the
vocab picture and drop that section)

Jeremy