Re: Named graphs next draft

From: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 2004 14:35:40 +0100
To: Jeremy Carroll <jjc@hplb.hpl.hp.com>
Cc: Pat Hayes <phayes@ihmc.us>, Patrick Stickler <patrick.stickler@nokia.com>, www-archive@w3.org, ext Chris Bizer <chris@bizer.de>

Locks etc.

Chris currently has the latex sources with lock.
Later today, he should send these sources to Pat and the archive and Pat
can either change the latex sources or write plain text (like last time).

Chris would like the lock on Tuesday UK time, I would like the lock on
Wednesday.

Pat could have the lock from this evening through to Monday night.

Hope this works,

Chris and Pat can probably sort things.

Please make sure there is an agreed abstract on the archive soon, since I
will submit it Monday.

Jeremy